Basketball clinic/play date episode 3. I asked Nicco if he wanted to go play b-ball or go to swim practice and as expected, his answer was "neither." Ultimately, he decided that he would rather play basketball and I made him a deal. He has to give it a good try, listen, pay attention, do his very best, for 10 days. If he still hates it after 10 times, I won't make him do it anymore. He agreed. And, the little stinker had fun.
I like these pictures, even though they are from behind. You can still see the boy's smile as he passes the ball in to his friend.
I passed one of the other moms going in to get her kid as I walked out with Nicco. She asked him if it was fun. He said part fun, part not. I asked what percent fun. We were hoping for an improvement like last time, but we were pleasantly surprised when he said 50%!
No comments:
Post a Comment