Frankie likes to be in things...mostly plastic bags. I will have to make sure there are none around when we are gone for 3 weeks so we don't come home to a suffocated cat!
Tooker always hid in the linen closet on a pile of towels or blankets. That gave her a softie spot and protected her from grandchildren! I have a picture of Frankie peeking up from the shower curtain in Nicco's bathroom, too.
4 comments:
Our cats love backpacks. Sometimes to be in, but mostly to be on. They are a softie spot.
Frankie likes to be in things...mostly plastic bags. I will have to make sure there are none around when we are gone for 3 weeks so we don't come home to a suffocated cat!
Tooker always hid in the linen closet on a pile of towels or blankets. That gave her a softie spot and protected her from grandchildren! I have a picture of Frankie peeking up from the shower curtain in Nicco's bathroom, too.
Some day I may have to put up a post of all Nicco and Frankie's hiding spots. They both like nests.
Post a Comment