Nicco L-O-V-E-S to play games. All kinds of games. It drives me bonkers, because he's totally bi-polar with games--when he wins, it is the highest of highs with peals of laughter and jumping and squealing. When things don't go his way, it is the lowest of lows, and nasty little tantrums ensue. He cries and screams and hits things and throws things and calls himself and whatever game he happens to be playing all sorts of names, like "loser" and "doody head" and "shabadoodle."
Today he was playing a game and he made a mistake that almost pitched him into the depths of despair, but knowing I will turn it off and take it away for a week if he cries and throws a tantrum, he contained himself and just muttered a single insult. "Urgh!..." he said, "I'm an organic hippie!"
(I am not making that up.)
P.S. This morning, Frankie was chasing Nicco (who was dragging his soft blankie behind him...) down the hall. When she jumped at the blanket and got his foot, he cursed at her saying, "Leave me alone, you little skeleton!"
P.P.S. Add "fergus pants" and "ficus" to the list of insults.
P.P.P.S. Nicco has a few "cr" words too: crumb, crud, crap, and cratch.
Peace will find a way
7 years ago
1 comment:
oh my goodness I am laughing so hard! That is almost as bad as a shabadoodle.
Post a Comment