Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Times Day!

(Thanks, Grandma!)
We have dinner reservations at the fanciest restaurant in town, Patrice bought me a dozen beautiful red roses and a box of chocolates. Now I know he loves me!

Kidding. We don't fall for the scam that is Valentine's Day. We are so rebellious.

For those of you who do, may it be a happy one and may all your loved ones know you love them today.

5 comments:

Di said...

I got the next issue of The Walking Dead - on Saturday, and not really for Valentine's day - it just happened to be in. It's more than nothing, which is what I asked for :). I did go shopping at Sam's and Wal-Mart today, however, and it was busy, busy, busy with people buying flowers and balloons and all manner of Valentine'sy stuff.

Danae said...

I bought a big bag of pistachios at Sam's and told him if he shares it counts for both of us. I got the kids a box of candy from the dollar store and there we have it!

Tam said...

The romance of our family is peerless!

Danae said...

Matt did surprise me with a party size bag on peanut butter m's.

Tam said...

And now you know he loves you.