Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa's Little Helper

So, I went on a little errand for Santa this morning while Nicco was at school...

Orange kitties have never been my favorites, but Frodo and Pippin here were just too darn cute! There was another older kitten called Mingus, but they don't have a picture of him up on the humane society website. All three of them were so sweet and loving and purring and softie soft!

In case you wonder, I'm off the fence. You know, the "do you want a cat or not" fence. Total 180. I may even be as excited about Christmas as Nicco!

Now I just have to make sure he doesn't see these pictures before Christmas. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise...

P.S. Nobody furry came home with me today. It was a pretty close call, but there are too many days until Christmas for me to keep a living critter a secret. I will just have to keep checking in to make sure there is someone available for me to adopt.

2 comments:

Di said...

Whenever we see the pets for adoption at Petco, or wherever, I want to take them all home with me. Not really, but they are so cute and they need a home . . . I'm sure there will be a cute kitty when you are ready to get one.

Tam said...

I know...it really was a close call. I kind of wanted to buy cages for 3 little kitties today!