Unless you randomly stumbled across this blog by, I don't know, opening links to friends of friends on your friends' blogs, then you have probably met me. Since I don't have that many friends to begin with, it is reasonable to jump to the assumption that I don't have that many friends of friends either. Nor am I many people's friend of friend. I guess that is what I meant to say. Anyway, unless you are an accidental tourist of my blog (unlikely) you have met me. And if you have met me (likely), you know that I don't gush or get mushy about my (here it comes...)
twoo love. (Read the Princess Bride if you haven't yet. Or just watch the movie. No, really. Read the book.) So, to keep up with the "My Husband is the Most Wonderful Husband in the History of the World and the Greatest Father on Earth Ever" gushy wives out there, I am going to share a moment of "aah, isn't he just the cutest daddy EVER?" And by that, I mean simply that it was really nice to have Patrice come to our Daddy Day breakfast at school today with Nicco, and he looked handsome. When mom and dad arrived at the hospital after Nicco was born, they asked Patrice how he felt and he said (with the New Daddy tear in his eye and catch in his throat) "I am a changed man." (I KNOW!!! This has never happened to anyone else! Amazing! With all the babies born EVERY SINGLE DAY, Patrice is the only one EVER to be completely changed after the birth of his child!) So anyway, I love to see Patrice in his daddy role. I like to use my objective eyes and look outside myself and just see us as a traditional little family, doing traditional little things. Daddy came to the Daddy breakfast at school. Fun. Cute. Fulfilling. Warm fuzzies all over. Yay for me. Mine is the Most Wonderful Husband/Father of A Child in The World
TO ME !

6 comments:
cute. And he does look nice and handsome all dressed up. I don't think I have ever seen him dressed up like that!
Thank you sister dear. And if you had phrased it any other way I probably would have beat you with a stick. And they both look handsome.
I was going to add "...And if you are Diana, you know EXACTLY what I mean."
What handsome boys. I'm glad Di doesn't have to beat you with a stick.
Jeracula- Dracula's lesser known younger brother.
Sheila should write a book about Jeracula. Do it! Do it! It will be popular along the lines of Wicked and Twilight. You'll be rich, you'll be famous.
hydromal = like a water park, but you go shopping there.
Totally UnPC alert...Jeracula sounds like he maybe has a different mother than Dracula. Instead of eastern European descent, Jeracula was born to the African maid who helped raise Dracula.
I am also glad Di won't have to beat me with a stick. Especially since she will be visiting soon and could actually follow through with the threat. It is easy to make stick-beating inducing comments from 500 miles away, not so easy when the threat is near.
Post a Comment