Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quote of the Day

Nicco put a scarf (one from school that we use for "juggling" and with music) on his head and said "I'm not a princess, but I can't be a cowboy because there aren't any horses here." I asked if there were any other choices besides princesses and cowboys, to which he responded "Have you ever been to Texas?" I guess I'll take that as a no.

4 comments:

Alayne said...

Texas is full of princesses and cowboys! It's quite an entertaining place. Nicco is so cute!!!

Tam said...

I thought a Texas cousin might pipe in on that one! I just don't know where Nicco got the idea of Texas being the land of princesses and cowboys. He went to the Stock Show, but I don't know that they said anything about Texas there. He has been learning a little bit about cowboys at school because the stock show is in town, but his teacher told me they didn't talk about Texas at all. The only other reasonable source is Sandy Cheeks of SpongeBob fame. However, I don't know exactly where the princess part fits in.

Di said...

Man, oh man, he cracks me up.

Danae said...

Has he ever been to Texas? What a silly goose!