Monday, December 8, 2008

P.S.

Nicco was reciting an episode of SpongeBob in which Squidward exclaimed "Can't you see I'm busy here?" in much the same tone Nicco used in the car the other night. I officially acquit myself of any guilt regarding my kid hearing I am too busy for him.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

phew! you are off the hook. Cameron is now walking around saying bosom at random times for no apparent reason, other than it is funny. He got that one from a dumb Nick show that they are now banned from watching.

Unknown said...

that is funny, and I must say it was especially fun to translate your blog into different languages...

Tam said...

Thanks Rach! I was waiting for someone to validate my super cleverness! I needed to translate this so my in-laws can enjoy our Nicco stories too. Patrice wanted me to actually attempt translating. I was glad I found the google translator!