Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting to Know You...

It has been so fun to watch Nicco interact with his French grandparents. In spite of the language barrier, they have been connecting and having quite a bit of fun together. Nicco likes to read books with his Mamie and enjoy other comfortable and cozy activities with her.
His Papi on the other hand, is great at what grandpas do best:
I have to say, so far (day 3) the visit has exceeded my expectations.

2 comments:

Danae said...

Glad to hear the first few days have been ok. I hope you can hang on! Nicco is quite the kid.

restorap: what we will need after our in-laws leave, a restoring nap!

Di said...

I think it is amazing how children seem to instinctively understand who loves them - even if they don't get to physically be around them very much. I guess that being climbed on, tackled and ridden is just part of the grandpa job description.