Saturday, December 13, 2008

Elf Yourself

My friend Steph made a Christmas JibJab video and as you may have guessed, Nicco loves it. He tells me "I want to watch the Dancin' Guys." so we watch the elf video over and over. Her youngest has his tongue sticking out and the first several times we watched the video Nicco said "Look at that guy. He's silly" every time Trevor was in the shot. Apparently, the JibJab guys at the beginning of the video are scary...Anyway, here is Nicco watching the Dancin' Guys for about the 50th time today. Thanks Steph! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Di said...

"And the dance is over." I'm glad that he isn't bothered by your videoing of him. Tricky.

promel = when you beat someone up "into next Tuesday". It's a mix between "propel" and "pummel".

The Burks said...

Nicco is so cute!! I wonder how he would enjoy is own face in the elf show? Funny!

Steph said...

LOL! That's hilarious! You need to Elf you guys into one--then he will really love it--watching himself dance. Kyler was the funniest--he said, "But, Mom, I don't know how to do a cartwheel." I had to laugh!