Friday, October 24, 2008

House of Bounce

Nicco's birthday will occur in phases this year. Instead of some elaborate party for a 3-year-old, I decided to let Nicco play with one friend. For phase one, we went with his little buddy Jordan to the "House of Bounce." Jordan was just as excited as he could be and ran around bouncing in all of the different giant inflatable bouncy rooms, but Nicco was whining and clinging to me. I was glad that Jordan was having fun, I just wished Nicco would have been playing and having fun with him!

By the time Nicco finally settled into the place and decided he would actually play and bounce, Jordan was hungry and worn out and ready to go. He wouldn't even look at me to get a picture with Nicco!


Since Nicco was being a whiny poo, I had to bounce and play with him. It is a lot of work climbing and bouncing with a little guy! He has a lot more energy than I do.

I like this picture of Nicco's little noggin bobbing through the bouncy maze. I ran this obstacle course roughly 50 times. Too much for me! I was glad I finally talked him into going in one of the jumping castles that he could do on his own.


All in all, it was a good day. I just wish the two boys would have been happy at the same time!



1 comment:

Di said...

Good times, good times.