Nicco and his classmate Eli have become quite good little buddies lately. Eli
really likes dinosaurs, so when I saw that the Botanic Gardens has a special Jurassic Garden exhibit through September, I thought it would be a good opportunity for Nicco and I to develop this budding friendship. Both boys wore dinosaur t-shirts today and they were very excited to see the dinosaur garden after school.
Here they are in front of the Quetzalcoatlicus nest:

And here they are by the Edmontosaurus (Nicco has his "happy" going on...a literal bounce in his step)

Digging up dinosaur bones in the sandbox:

And watching the koy fish swimming in the Japanese garden:

The two boys had as much fun playing in/near the water as they did hunting the dinosaurs stationed throughout the gardens. It was a super fun time. I got to know Eli's mom better, and I think that we will enjoy getting our little guys together more often. Yay for new friends!
1 comment:
It looks like a nice day at the gardens! Eli looks like a cute friend for Nicco. Yay for new friends!
Post a Comment